Omnitapps Touch Software Interview
We recently sat down with Gonnie Liebregts of Omnivision Studios to discuss their fully customizable touch based software. Omnivision Studios is the developer of the industry’s most customizable, user-friendly, and reliable touchscreen software for creating and deploying interactive multi-touch screens and displays. The company’s Omnitapps™ product family enables out-of-the-box as well as custom multi-touch and multi-user installations in many industries including business, educational, and games/entertainment.
1. Volanti Displays: Give us a little overview as to what Omnivision Studios is and what it provides for users.
Omnivision: Omnivision Studios is the developer of the industry’s most customizable, user-friendly, and reliable touchscreen software for creating and deploying interactive multitouch screens and displays. They are the developer of Omnitapps: the fully customizable multi touch application suite.
2. Volanti Displays: What industries / applications do you see your software benefitting?
Omnivision: Museums, Libraries, Stores (Retail), Events, Trade shows, Schools/Education, TV-shows, Marketing / Sales, Events, Zoo’s, Hospitality, Tourism offices, Hotels/ Lobbies, Industrial, Conferences, Presentations, Car dealers, Real estate, Banks, Showrooms, Shopping centers, Airports, Healthcare.
3. Volanti Displays: What operating system(s) is compatible with Omnivision Studios?
Omnivision: Omnitapps runs on Windows. Windows 7, 8 and of course windows 10.
4. Volanti Displays: How do you see touch displays and software like yours evolving in the next 2 years?
Omnivision: Remote functionality and further development of apps for specific target groups.
5. Volanti Displays: Any new ‘upcoming’ features of the next Omnitapps that you can share with us?
- New Onscreen keyboard with more accented fonts to choose from
- The new onscreen keyboard can partially be customized
- Omnitapps can send database data like form data, score data, survey data and analytics to a personal account on http://request.omnitapps.com
Contact Volanti Displays
Hours: 8AM – 5PM PST