Pikes Peak Regional Building Department produced a helpful video presenting top 5 most common electrical plan review mistakes they see in the Pikes Peak Region. It seems reasonable to assume that there would be a similar experience in other places too.
The video is shown below (link https://youtu.be/wmBaqmb1gjo)
As they identify in the video together with explanations, the mistakes they see include:
- One line diagram is incomplete.
- Fault current info is missing or incomplete.
- Panel and circuit number designations missing.
- Load calculations missing.
- Required items listed on commercial handout missing from submittal.
Volanti’s ergonomic touch screen displays for plan review are designed to help reduce errors and omissions by providing a more user-friendly working platform. The large touch displays, available in sizes 32″, 43″, 55″ or 65″ are available as tabletop, cart or fully electric lift & tilt table versions.